Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pictures of my new host family´s house







The living room has a couch, two armchairs and a TV.

There is also the table that gets used mostly as a place to put things down. Kinda reminds me of my apartment.
This is my room ...With all the chaos, I definitely wanted some order in here. I made the two calendars and lamenated them using packing tape.

I searched around the back yard and found the board and pepsi crates to make the shelf and the bedside table.

My beautiful friends and family. I look at you everyday!

Can´t sleep without the mosquito net!

Do you like my clothes closet. I´ve moved up from a chair to a whole table!

The breakfast of champions. I alternate between yogurt and granola with a banana, and double fiber toast with peanut butter and a banana. Coffee is a staple.

I´m finally giving in and boiling my water after I heard that Ocotal has the worst water in all of Nicaragua. This will last me about 2-3 days.

I definitely need these at night. We live right next to the Panamerican Highway, so trucks roll by blowing their horns at all hours. In addition, we have roosters. They are the vain of my existance.