Friday, May 28, 2010

Long Overdue for Pictures

My house got flooded in April. Everything was fine, after a bit of clean up...

My clothes on the line drying.


Little Gustavo in the house next door. The boy is two and can already bathe himself!


Douglas, me, and a few others went out for his birthday. He ended up singing a song for me... so sweet.

My visit to the US in March was wonderful! I really enjoyed getting to see my family and friends, eating all the foods I was craving, and ... playing pool with my dad!
With my Papaw and Betty

The whole family together... my sister came and surprised me at the airport... such a sweetie!!!


The ladies in our old stompin' grounds. We had a fabulous time eating and chatting and catching up.

My sis and me at her new campus... she recently got a new job teaching.

In this picture I am trying on my sister's roller derby gear. Don't I look fierce?


Monday morning assembly with the 7th and 8th graders. This is when the sing the national anthem and also the educational hymn.

Gas prices by the liter in March 2010.


Donna and me exchanging music at the hotel on Ometepe Island. This is where TEFL 51 reconnect was held in March 2010. It was nice and relaxing and great to see everyone.

Douglas playing with his dog, Cypres.

I finally made my back porch into a real classroom. One of my students brought over the board. Each of the students brought a chair and I had the table made out of a door and scrap wood in the back yard.